Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thrifty finds and pbr rings are back!

Yesterday I went estate saling and thrifting. I always feel so much better when I put a day aside to do nothing but rummage thru junk all day. I had a pretty good outcome for only having 15$. The sweet old man at the estate sale remebered me somehow from another antique shop i was at months ago that we were shooting the shit at. He reffered to me as "the pretty girl with vintage cars" and cut me hella deals at the sale! It made my day as I was leaving he said "Have a fantastic day pretty lil lady with the vintage rides!" I LOVE OLD MEN they are the sweetest most butter you up kind around. hehehe.




Got the tourist case for 4$ (i ALWAYS pick these up if there under 5$ I use them to put tools in, supplies, anything and everything) the lil vintage peach wall hanging was actually inside the case when I got into the car and opened it up so that was a free score! Stack of a vintage pillow cases all for 1$ (old ass mickey mouse and COOL 70s chevron prints!) I'm a sucker for retro dishware got the mug for 50c, the glass atomic cup for 10c and the two pink bowls for 80c (ILOVEPINKDISHWARE) 70s wooden shelf was a 1$ (never ever walk past a shelf for under 3$!) My favorite finds of the day are those two AWSOME fish wall hangings! they were 10c a piece and I am INLOVE with their wierdness. Last but not least i got that old tin can for 1$.


All in all I had a good day and I topped it off with buying a shit ton of groceries so my pantries are full and there is lots of baking to be had!

Now onto the hellcat mama shop... I've brought pbr rings back by popular demand! (8$) One hour after listing the item on etsy it was already bought... so it is relisted and I am back on the roll. Adding some vintage-awsomenesss and the last of my necklaces to the shop before the weekend is over with.




And now I'm going to post a cute ass picture I took of my Daughter ,Gypsi Rose Alabama, brushing her teeth. So now go check out my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/thehellcatmama

No comments:

Post a Comment