Monday, January 16, 2012

Kitti's muh fuckin kickass famous rootbeer beer bbq RECIPE.



Holyshit I cannot believe I am about to give the internet world my recipe to "kitti's muh' fuckin kickass famous bbq) BUT even if you try to cook it... it will never ever taste as good as when i make it... so i'm at peace with that. This recipe is for feeding a big ol' group of people, just cut the ingridents in half for a smaller group.

What you will need:
(I fed 13 people and still have plenty of left overs for people to take home)
-2 pork loins (they are about 9$ a piece but its worth it becaues of less fat ICKY)
-2 cans beer (i always just use whatever is in my fridge usually pbr or high life)
-2 cans rootbeer (barqs rootbeer works best but once again whatever was in my fridge)
-A cheap lil thing of pork rub, no need for somin fancy.
-2 bottles of sweet baby rays bbq sauce (original)
-2 bottles of sweet baby rays bbq sauce (honey bbq)
The bbq sauce makes it all, so dont fuck up this kickass recipe by putting nasty ass bbq sauce on it.





Cut each porkloin in 3 sections, (I used 2 crock pots i dont know what size they are but they are small as shit) Put the porkloin in the crock pot, put in the rootbeer first. Let the foam settle THEN put the beer in until its about 1/2 inch from the top. Put 1/3 cup of pork rub in, salt and pepper. Cook on high for 1hr then on low for ATLEAST 5hrs. One hour before you are ready to serve your bbq drain, then with a fork shred the pork. It should shred suuuuper easy. Add 1 bottle of original sweet baby rays bbq sauce and 1 bottle of honey bbq sweet baby rays. Keeping setting on low until you are ready to serve. BAM! ya got yourself some KICKASS bbq!



I recomend serving it on potato buns, I'm just a fan and am convinced they are the best. Sunday I also served with it baked beans with bacon, macaroni and cheese, potato salad and cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment