Friday, January 20, 2012

star wars, a turd colored dog and redneck s'mores


yeaaaaah buddy got in part 1 of my star wars material today and made this cutesy lil skirt , I for one grew up around star wars unwillingly which I think is why I don't care for it so much, BUT so many people i know are head over heals for it so I thought it would be fun to make something quirky for once <3 I do love it  tons can't wait to get the rest in so I can do moooore! this one is now listed on my etsy and can be found here

  Been having a crappy day so I thought it was very fitting that my dog (Throttle) decided to camouflage himself in a turd colored  setting. that darn dog <3
  Then I decided to end my night like any girl who is having a crappy day does......  FATTY FOODS!
these are my redneck s'mores, If you know me personally then you know how much i LOVE roasted marshmallows and making s'mores (i'm the girl who busts out the marshmallows and sticks when we are burning trash yum) anywhos I just set up my lil ensemble here and set the oven to broiler you just have to watch them all the time like 5 minutes or less or you can do what I always do and forget about them completely and they will be perfectly black on top.

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is CUTE! and i'm pretty sure i need that snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! and those s'mores are sooo super duper quick to make! :)

    ReplyDelete