Saturday, March 17, 2012

God bless America and thrifty finds.

Today I did what I do best.... beat the crap out of Kalieb with a spatula... and went junk huntin'
(okay maybe im not very good at beatin' Kalieb but sometimes you just gotta keep the pimp hand strong)
I love him lots.

I adore pressed flowers whats even cooler is theres even pressed butterflies and bugs in these!

Pins and brooches to put on my backpack and both those clip on earrings imma turn into plugs

I normally dont post clothes that I get buuut I was proud of myself for buying some fancy tops, diggin that fuckin' merica' mono-kini! and a sweet pair of vans and roxy flats for 1$ a pair. RAD.

Got that SWEET rainbow brite sheet for the new roomies bed
Nick, you can now have sweet dreams of unicorns poopin' rainbows and stars and shit.


GOD BLESS MUTHA' FUCKIN' AMERICA.


3 comments:

  1. <3<3<3 I love your blog darling!!!!! and the clothes that you make of course!!! when I can I will buy some skirt from you :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww <3 thanks soooo much!!!! I plan on re-opening shop on Tuesday afternoon, I do believe I have vacationed for long enough haha

      Delete
  2. You're so fuckin cute I can't stand it xoxo

    ReplyDelete